Today was another great day with Daniel! When we walk into his room to pick him up, his face lights up and he gives us a wonderful smile! Then he kicks his walker in high gear as he makes his way to the Patti!
This morning was a bit of a bummer. Daniel had to go downstairs to the doctors office to get a some kind of a breathing treatment for his cold. They put hin on a puffer for a minute or two and he gags and screams. Then the doctor lays him on his stomach accross her lap and gives him some chops on the back. Then she turns him around and does the same thing to his chest. This takes a lot of the wind out of his sails as he is content to just sit on Patti's lap for 30 - 45 minutes before becoming active again.
We do have a court date for this coming Wednesday morning at 9AM. We have to reschedule our flights back home and hopefully be back home on Thurday evening. Before we contact our travel agent, we have to make sure we can get from Karaganda to Almaty on Wensday evening.
It's going to be very difficult to leave Daniel here while we go home. Just this morning, Patti and I discussed (again) the possibility of staying the entire 2 months until we could bring Daniel home. with us. We have both decided that it would be better if I saved some of my benefit time from work and be able to take some time off when we get him home with us.
Thank you to all those who have shared comments with us. We really look forward to hearing from everyone and check our comments a few times a day! Patti and I know that Daniel is beautiful, but we love to hear everyone else say it too!! Please keep your comments coming!
We do have the BBC new channel in our hotel. It's the only English speaking channel that we have available to us. Unfortunately, there has been no sound on that channel since we have gotten here! Just 2 days ago, just in time to hear Gov. Spitzer's resignation speech, did we finally have audio!!
Talk to you soon! Wish us luck for court!!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Good luck for court...you will be fine. YES, he is gorgeous...it is not just you who thinks that.
Daniel is so beautiful! You are lucky to have him as your own!
Victoria
Hi! I am sooo happy that everything is going well. Court will be just fine. I hope you bring Daniel home as soon as possible. I can't wait to meet him! Once again he is a beautiful little boy who is very lucky to be adopted by such wonderful people.
See you soon!
Nicole
Daniel is such a cutie! We will be praying about your court date and I know all will be fine.
Best of luck for court! I'm sure the waiting time after that will fly by for all of you.
Good Luck in court guys. I'll be praying for you. I'm sure everything will go fine. You're going to do great. Daniel will officially be yours before you know it.
Love Sarah
P.S.- I almost scremed in the library at school again when I saw the latest pics. My friends all think he's really cute(they're pretty much in love with him & so am I). I talk about him every chance I get.
Hi Uncle B & Aunt Patti,
Your blogs are fun to read. I can't wait to meet Daniel & play ball with him.
Matt
We wish you nothing but the best for your court date. Everything will go great. We love you all and can't wait to meet Daniel for real. Jope his cold gets better soon. Givew him a kiss for us.
Congratulations on the court date! Good luck! Daniel is adorable.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)
keep the faith, God is smiling down on the both of you and Daniel. I am sure all will go well at court.
Mary Ann R.
Happy St. Patricks Day!! We loved the pictures of him playing ball!!
We are all going to spoil him rotten..Can't wait!! Looking forward to getting together with you when you get back..Call us when you get a breather!!
Love,
Mike, Sonny, Steven and Mandy
Post a Comment