These past 2 weeks have been difficult for us. We can't wait to bring Daniel home and start this new chapter in our lives!
Here are a few pictures that we just received yesterday by email! These pictures were taken as soon as we returned to the baby house from our court hearing on March 19th! Jennifer is from New Jersey and is adopting a beautiful little girl named Emma! Emma has the most pinch-able cheeks you will ever see! She is beautiful!! Debbie (Jennifer's mom) accompanied her on this trip and was nice enough to take a few pictures for us! I'm glad she did; they came out great!! Thank you Jennifer and Debbie!!
By the look on his face, you can see that Daniel is not too sure what to make of all this "kissing stuff" but he better get used to it!!


11 comments:
That seems fast! How great! And I love the new photos - you all look so handsome - especially the one in the middle!
Congratulations! Not too much longer until you will have your son in your arms forever! I love the pictures!
hello from Florida - great news!!
safe travels....
nice pics.
Love
Sue, J, Nicole & Matt
What exciting news. Congrats on your return trip. Not long now until you can settle in as a family of three. He is so dang cute and looks a little like his daddy I think.
Wow! April 14th will be here before you know it!
What beautiful family photos! Those are so great! Daniel is such a handsome young man.
Sonya
Oh my god....... I can't wait!!! I bet you can't either. You're on the home stretch now.
Dawn
Thanks I am all teary-eyed for you over the kissy photo! What a beautiful family the 3 of you make!
Great news on your return travel dates. Hang in there, Daniel will be home in your arms forever very soon!!
I love the picture of you both kissing him!! He will be in your arms before you know it! Then he will start growing like a weed with all the good food and love he will get at home! Can't wait to see the pick up trip pictures next!
Amber
Your son is very sweet and the second picture is just adorable!! I wish you a safe second trip, you must be so happy to have a date. We are also waiting for our return to pick us our children.
Best of luck on your journey to get Daniel.
oh you should be en route to pick up that handsome son of yours! God speed!!! cannot wait until he is home with you - what a cutie pie!
Post a Comment