Friday, July 11, 2008

Daniel Loves The Water!

Daniel is doing great! We've had him home for 2 1/2 months and he is growing and learning new things everyday! He started walking a month ago; the day after that, he was climbing the stairs! The doctor said he was doing very well and had gained 5 pounds in 6 weeks (the only things he doesn't eat is watermelon)! With that little belly of his, he looks more and more like daddy everyday!







7 comments:

Pam said...

He is so darn cute. Can'twait to see him again. Come over any time for a swim sometime.

Kristan and Mark said...

Precious!!!

Maegan and Tony Van Sant said...

I cant believe how big he is getting! About the watermelon, Taylor doesnt eat it either!

Our Family of Bloggers said...

LOVE THE BELLY!!! Too too cute!

Kaz Blog Reader said...

Ahhh his belly is too cute!! He is absolutely adorable and seems to be loving the water, Berik does too. Great pictures, glad you updated I like your blog! Gena

Sonya said...

Daniel is getting so big! I am glad to hear he is doing so well!

Sonya

Kelly and Sne said...

I love the pool shots! Too cute! I am debating whether to put Miras into 'swim' lessons this year or just wait until next year. Our boy doesn't like watermelon either... can't figure out what is wrong with him! Daniel just gets cuter every day!