This is Joanne, we met in Almaty back in March. Daniel is an absolute cutey!! I would love to be able to get together with you guys sometime to meet Daniel and you can see how much Jacob has grown! My email is jmorley@frontiernet.net if you would like to get in touch!
Wow,Daniel is the cutest pumpkin ever! He is growing up so quickly. We had those Stride Rite shoes and we loved them. That's all Berik can wear due to his thick wide feet. I especially love the pic of Daniel eating the apple, it is worth a million words! Take care and post when you can as we fellow Kaz mom's love to see pic's of the beautiful Kaz kids. Gena
7 comments:
Daniel is so cute! He has grown so much and is turning in to quite a little man. I love the pumpkin cosutme!
The pumpkin suit is adorable! I cannot believe how much he has grown.
Sonya
This is Joanne, we met in Almaty back in March. Daniel is an absolute cutey!! I would love to be able to get together with you guys sometime to meet Daniel and you can see how much Jacob has grown! My email is jmorley@frontiernet.net if you would like to get in touch!
Wow,Daniel is the cutest pumpkin ever! He is growing up so quickly. We had those Stride Rite shoes and we loved them. That's all Berik can wear due to his thick wide feet. I especially love the pic of Daniel eating the apple, it is worth a million words! Take care and post when you can as we fellow Kaz mom's love to see pic's of the beautiful Kaz kids. Gena
Hey! Daniel is absoultly adorable in the pumpkin coustume. He is getting so big!! Can't wait to see him again soon!!
Nicole
He is SO adorable. I still can't get over where the tiny, shy child in Kazakhstan went too! And he's eating apples on his own too.
hi how come no more pictures of the baby, i loved seeing the change in him. carmella
Post a Comment