Daniel was so excited to meet his new cousin but wasn’t quite sure what to do with him once he had him on his lap. Dimyas is just 2 weeks old and weighed just over 5 pounds when he was born.
The new little guy is a cutey!! I checked your blog awhile ago and saw only the pictures, it is nice to see the captions that go with them. Daniel is getting so big! Jacob is 2 1/2 yrs. old and weighs 34 lbs already, he is going to be a big boy! I don't know if you check my blog much anymore, but we are adopting again from Kaz., hopefully some time this year we will travel to meet our new little one.
2 comments:
The new little guy is a cutey!! I checked your blog awhile ago and saw only the pictures, it is nice to see the captions that go with them. Daniel is getting so big! Jacob is 2 1/2 yrs. old and weighs 34 lbs already, he is going to be a big boy! I don't know if you check my blog much anymore, but we are adopting again from Kaz., hopefully some time this year we will travel to meet our new little one.
They are both adorable! I can't believe how big Daniel is getting. He is a cutie!
Post a Comment