

I'm so glad I can post pictures now; it will give my finger a well deserved break! We don't have any good pictures of the 3 of us yet. We are hoping to get a decent one soon.
When we went to our afternoon visit, the room had to be over been 90 degrees; it was almost unbearable. Patti brought only the one blue (heavy) outfit with us so she decided that she was not going to change him. Of course, the passport photographer showed up a few minutes later to take Daniels' photograph! He looks so pretty in pink!
Daniel was kind of cranky this afternoon with still having a cold and the room being so hot. Patti and I took turns walking him around the room to keep him from fairly quiet. We were able to get a few minutes of good video this morning.
One of the Spanish families in our room went to court today. They were very nervous but everything went very well. They will return to Spain to wait out the 15 day Appeal Period, then return to Karaganda to pick up thier 13 month old little girl in a few weeks! She is absolutely adorable!
Blogger is giving me some warning indications that I may have some problems posting this. I'm going to stop right here and try to post this.

7 comments:
To cute.......
What a beautiful family!
Love,
Sue
You guys look so happy. Daniel is so cute!
He is so beautiful. Congratulations! Of course, I am partial but Kazakh boys are the cutest EVER! Happy Bonding time!
He is so handsome in blue! Then again, he would be handsome in any color.
Aunt Kathie
You all look so happy. What a beautiful family you make!!!
I am still shocked about how much hair he has. They shave the babies heads here in Aktobe on a somewhat regular basis so none of the kids have much.
He's so darn cute!! Just absolutely adorable!!!
yes the rooms are HOT and they keep those babies so bundled up they just sweat, poor babies. And if you even think of taking off a layer of clothing, trouble for YOU! (at least at the bH we were at in Karaganda. Pretty sure you are at the other one).
I love the photos. And Daniel's passport photo is something you can tease him about for years to come... perhaps even drag it out of the closet when he brings his first girlfriend home from college...
Post a Comment